Route Forecasting Powerful Decision Support For Airline Route Planning
Improve your schedule profitability by identifying the right markets to fly to with Sabre® AirVision™ Profit Manager. Profit Manager is a decision support solution designed to help airlines evaluate the network profitability of a given schedule to assist with strategic and long-range planning.
Identifying new markets that will generate incremental profitability can be a challenge. Profit Manager helps airlines identify the strengths or weaknesses within their schedule as well as quantify the impact of a proposed schedule. You can improve profitability by better understanding your customers’ flight preferences to identify new schedule opportunities, and make quicker responses to competitive changes.
Together with other Sabre® AirVision™ Planning & Scheduling solutions, you can achieve up to a 9 percent improvement in profitability.
With Profit Manager you can:
- Forecast new market profitability, maximize passenger connections, and determine the optimal alliance and codeshare options for an airline
- Perform “what if” analyses on routes to determine how these changes impact profitability
Enhance Customer Experience
- Create schedules that maximize customer connectivity, thereby increasing the number of destinations available
Route forecasting is a critical part of good network planning. It, too, can impact your brand, profitability and operational success. Once you select our product, we engage with you immediately and continue to work with you through implementation and product adoption. This enables you to more quickly derive an optimal return on investment and train your staff to realize the fullest benefits from our solution.
Additional consulting offerings that further enable you to maximize the solution’s value include:
- Long-Term Network Planning Consulting
- Integrated Scenario Based Product Training Consulting
- Season Planning Consulting
- Alliance And Codeshare Consulting
- 20 percent of global ASKs rely on Sabre® AirVision™ Profit Manager