Fares Management Capture More Revenue Through Better Pricing Decisions
Increase your revenue through optimal pricing decisions with Sabre® AirVision™ Fares Manager. Fares Manager is a pricing decision support tool that allows airlines to more quickly update published, negotiated and add-on fares.
Pricing strategy is a crucial aspect to maximizing your revenue. Fares Manager is the industry’s leading pricing solution and provides a powerful data query tool that helps pricing analysts examine the relevant market data to make optimal pricing decisions. Whether you are looking to lead the market or quickly respond to competitors’ changes, you can make the right adjustments at the right time.
Fares Manager helps increase your revenue by:
- Delivering comprehensive competitive fares data by accepting fares and rule content from industry fare vendors and internet fare providers
- Increasing analyst efficiency through an intuitive interface - case studies have shown that carriers utilizing the Fares Manager solution can improve analysts' reactive capabilities by over 500 percent as opposed to a manual process using ATPCO online tools to monitor fare changes
Having the right pricing system in place is not enough to ensure you are optimizing your market pricing. Once you select our product, we engage with you immediately and continue to work with you through implementation and product adoption. This enables you to more quickly derive an optimal return on investment and train your staff to realize the fullest benefits from our solution.
Additional consulting offerings that further enable you to maximize the solution’s value include:
- Business Process Consulting
- Pricing Reports And KPI’s Consulting
Airline Pricing: Part Art, Part Science
To respond to competitive pricing changes, airlines should tailor their pricing based on market segments, market strength and product comparison to reduce the risk of dilution and achieve competitive pricing.
- 48 percent of the world's fares are managed by Sabre® AirVision™ Fares Manager