Departure Control A Consistent User Experience At Check-in
Get fast, reliable and comprehensive check-in options that expedite and enhance the passenger’s experience with SabreSonic® Check-in, the world’s leading departure control system, which consistently boards more passengers than any other system.
Our solution delivers leading departure control — passenger and aircraft — capabilities to facilitate efficient customer processing both on and off airport grounds. From check-in via the Web or mobile phone, to automated boarding control at the airport gate, you and your customers benefit from the most advanced technology.
SabreSonic Check-in is supported by the best GUI (also used for reservations) for better productivity, team member efficiency, faster adoption, reduced training costs and increased targeted merchandising opportunities, resulting in more revenue.
With SabreSonic Check-in, you can:
- Enables automated merchandising of ancillaries as well as accurate collection of ancillary service fees to support your merchandising strategy
- Supports major airline alliances and complies with industry security and government mandates
- Reduce airport staffing and real estate costs using our industry leading self service solutions for kiosk, web and mobile check-in
- Streamline agent productivity at the airport through an intuitive user interface
- Ensure efficient flight loading and safety with an integrated weight and balance application
Deliver A Unique Customer Experience
- Improve customer satisfaction and convenience by reducing processing time with integrated check-in solutions that offer airlines traditional as well as mobile, web and kiosk self-service check-in options for their passengers
- Automatically rebook passengers in an irregular operation event with the least possible disruption for airlines and customers
- Deliver a seamless experience to your customers from booking through flight departure due to the flawless integration between our reservations, inventory, ticketing, and weight and balance systems