ACARS Management Maximize Data Link Messaging Capabilities
Improve your bottom line by automating the handling of data link messages. Sabre® AirCentre™ ACARS Manager provides an easy-to-use tool with robust Datalink message handling to ensure that ACARS messaging capabilities are fully utilized and completely integrated with airline applications.
Maximize data link messaging capabilities with ACARS Manager by processing air and ground messages in all pairings — air-to-ground, ground-to-air, air-to-air and ground-to-ground — between ACARS-equipped aircraft and designated ground-based systems.
ACARS Manager is a fully integrated system that reduces costs and increases revenue by:
- Reducing delays due to maintenance and increasing turnaround times with early warnings and preparation before aircraft arrival
- Decreasing messaging costs with message reformatting, allowing for compressed formatting to be utilized
- Reducing SITA/ARINC costs by utilizing email, Sabre® AirCentre™ Flight integration, Microsoft directory services and network printers
- Exchanging real-time information among the aircraft/crew and ground personnel across Sabre® AirCentre™ solutions
- Saving up to 15 minutes with automatic aircraft initialization, including flight plan and other associated data uplinks
- Empowering seamless decision making within multiple departments while reducing IT costs and risks to operations by interfacing with all datalink messaging providers worldwide and eliminating data interfaces
- Integrates across Sabre AirCentre, making an excellent option for any size carrier