Movement Control Improve On-Time Performance And Increase Aircraft Utilization
Increase your efficiency by integrating movement control activities with flight scheduling and maintenance control systems.
Sabre® AirCentre™ Movement Control’s integrated approach enables operations controllers to easily monitor the status of flights and gain a better view of impending operational problems, making the process of resolving them much more efficient.
Movement Control reduces costs and delivers a optimal customer experience by:
- Interfacing with your airline’s reservations system to display real-time flight information in a graphically rich user-friendly interface
- Increasing on-time performance through the communication of movement or irregular operations information simultaneously to other flight operations, aircraft maintenance and reservations personnel
- Reducing operating costs and increasing user productivity by eliminating the need for duplicate data entry
- Improving traveler experience by reducing operational-related delays and cancellations
Increasing efficiency within flight scheduling and maintenance is key to reducing costs and delivering an optimal customer experience. Once you select our product, we engage with you immediately and continue to work with you through implementation and product adoption. This enables you to more quickly derive an optimal return on investment and train your staff to realize the fullest benefits from our solution.
Additional consulting offerings that further enable you to maximize the solution’s value include:
- KPI Development And Training
- Organizational Review
- Business Process Training
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Change Management